This tyre has been designed to offer an extremely quiet ride by largely reducing the road noise throughout the tyre's life. All this has been achieved using an innovative tread pattern and rubber compound. The tyre also offers great traction and superior braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and control
- 5- Pitch variation tread pattern makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Innovative rubber compound provides superior dry traction
- 4 straight channels and sipes make for superior wet performance
- Small boxes in tread make for improved tyre life
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
615 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for AVS db V550 225/45 R17 91Y Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 19"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.i've swift vdi 2013 model n need to upgrade tyres...so will it b good for my car to hv tyres of size 205/55r15...at present i have 195/55r15 yokohama tyres... plzz suggest which brand tyres i must go for and will it be appropriate to go for 205/55r15...no issue of averageA.
Hi Abhimanyu, If the vehicle you are using is Swift ( which you forgot to specify in your previous mail ), you should go for size 205/60 R15 . In this size you can use MRF ZLO , to begin with. You can also consider using Yokohama AVS db V550. It offers great traction and superior comfort. In case you want performance oriented tyres then start with Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style tyre. Another good option would Bridgestone Potenza GIII RegardsAnswered 03 Jan 2017 11:53:02