This tyre has been designed to offer an extremely quiet ride by largely reducing the road noise throughout the tyre's life. All this has been achieved using an innovative tread pattern and rubber compound. The tyre also offers great traction and superior braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and control
- 5- Pitch variation tread pattern makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Innovative rubber compound provides superior dry traction
- 4 straight channels and sipes make for superior wet performance
- Small boxes in tread make for improved tyre life
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio60
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating104
104 (900 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingW
W (270 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.