Yokohama AVS db V550 Price List
|Yokohama AVS db V550 245/50 R18 100W||Tubeless||Rs.17000|
|Yokohama AVS db V550 205/65 R15 99V||Tubeless||Rs.6640|
|Yokohama AVS db V550 195/65 R15 95V||Tubeless||Rs.6090|
|Yokohama AVS db V550 205/60 R15 95V||Tubeless||Rs.6930|
|Yokohama AVS db V550 195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.5620|
|Yokohama AVS db V550 205/55 R16 94V||Tubeless||Rs.9980|
|Yokohama AVS db V550 235/45 R17 97W||Tubeless||Rs.13560|
|Yokohama AVS db V550 225/45 R17 91Y||Tubeless||Rs.12540|
Yokohama AVS db V550 235/60 R16 104W Specifications
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
900 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama AVS db V550 Tyres
This AVS db V550 tyre model from the Yokohama brand comes with an attractive tread featuring a directional pattern. This tread is specially ...
Top Rated Yokohama Tyres
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I would like to upgrade from JK tyre 175/70/14 to Goodyear duraplus-185/70/14 for my VW VENTO TRENDLINE 2016, will it affect the power and mileage? What would be a good upgrade in your opinion or just stay as 175/70/14A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/70 R14. Goodyear Duraplus is a good choice, it is reliable and offers superior grip, you can go ahead with it. Other choices you can consider in this tyre size include MRF ZLO, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:34:05
- Q.Our Wagon R Lxi Duo (2009) runs on Michelin Energy XM2 155/70 R13 75T. Till now it has been great in performance. Sadly, the car dealership missed the tire alignment during the service some time ago, and both the FRONT tires got worn inside totally. It needs immediate replacement (the other two are in good condition). It seems Michelin stopped the supply of this tire model (at least for now). What can be the best alternative brands we may use? Would it be okay to use two different brands for a vehicle? Good fuel efficiency and safety are our priorities. Thank you!A.
The supply issue was temporary due to some import license problems. However, as for now, things have been sorted and supply is as usual in the country. You can go for the same Michelin Energy XM2 tyres, as they are the best premium tyre patterns available in the 13-inch tyre size. In case you are still unable to access the Michelins, other tyre patterns you can opt for include Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:29:41
- Q.Can I upsize the tires of My Honda City 2017 Ivtec from 175/65/R15? Pls respond at firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. The premium tyre patterns in the 175/65 R15 tyre size comprise of Apolo Alnac 4G S, Yokohama BluEarth AE50 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:26:12
- Q.Which is best size for my eco sport titanium modelA.
Ford Ecosport Titanium Plus is equipped with 205/60 R16 tyre size. You can opt for tyre patterns between CEAT Czar Sports, JK Ranger XT and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:38:58
- Q.I am using apollo alnac 4 g tyre size 205/65/16 in Volkswagen taigun ,can I replace to better tyre for road grip at high speed and in wet conditionsA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport and Michelin Primacy 4ST.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:15:25