Yokohama AVS db V550 205/60 R15 95V Features
This tyre has been designed to offer an extremely quiet ride by largely reducing the road noise throughout the tyre's life. All this has been achieved using an innovative tread pattern and rubber compound. The tyre also offers great traction and superior braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and control
- 5- Pitch variation tread pattern makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Innovative rubber compound provides superior dry traction
- 4 straight channels and sipes make for superior wet performance
- Small boxes in tread make for improved tyre life
Yokohama AVS db V550 205/60 R15 95V Specifications
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
690 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Yokohama AVS db V550
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours