Apollo Amazer 3G Highlights
Apollo Amazer 3G is a tubeless tyre available in 12 to 14 inches size range. There are 11 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 1800- Rs 3523, the Amazer 3G is an ideal fitment for cars like Maruti Celerio, Datsun GO Plus, Maruti Wagon R, Tata Nano, Maruti Alto 800, Renault KWID, Hyundai EON, and Datsun GO. It offers low rolling resistance for better fuel efficiency.
Apollo Amazer 3G Price List
|Apollo Amazer 3G 145/70 R12 69T||Tubeless||Rs.1800|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 145/70 R13 71T||Tubeless||Rs.2280|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 145/80 R12 74T||Tubeless||Rs.2075|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 155/65 R14 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2725|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3523|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.2600|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 135/70 R12 65S||Tubeless||Rs.2150|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 145/80 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2400|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.2600|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 155/65 R12 71S||Tubeless||Rs.2450|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 145/70 R12 69T||NA||Rs.2800|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 145/80 R12 74T||NA||Rs.2900|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 145/80 R13 75T||NA||Rs.3000|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 145/70 R13 71T||NA||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 155/80 R13 79T||NA||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 155/65 R14 75T||NA||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Amazer 3G 165/80 R14 85T||NA||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Apollo Amazer 3G Features
Apollo Amazer 3G tyre deliver a comfortable performance with adequate grip to comfortably maneuver the vehicle around the city while improving the fuel efficiency. Available in 11 sizes, the Amazer 3G also offers low rolling resistance for better fuel efficiency.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Better fuel efficiency
- Improved handling
- Cushioned ride
- Extended tyre life
Apollo Amazer 3G Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Amazer 3G
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Amazer 3G Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Amazer 3G
Is Apollo Amazer 3G good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Amazer 3G?
Can I use Apollo Amazer 3G Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Amazer 3G tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Amazer 3G compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Amazer 3G Tyres
Popular Apollo Amazer 3G Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Tyre for Santro xing car to ride in rural areasA.
The Hyundai Santro Xing is equipped with 155/70 R13 tyres. If you drive more frequently on uneven surfaces you can pick tyres from CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, Apollo Amazer 3G for your Xing hatch.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:45:04
- Q.My Ford Aspire Tubeless tyre needs replacement. A deep cut which can not be repaired. My upper budget is 4250. Can you recommend one ?A.
In the said budget you can choose from these tubeless tyres i.e. CEAT FuelSmarrt, Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx or JK Tornado.Answered 12 Mar 2021 12:39:00
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 09:51:14