It is a tubeless tyre that comes with W and Y speed rating symbols. It guarantees the best drainage action and makes
sure traction is maintained all through the drive.
1) Deeper grooves – Offers the finest aquaplaning resistance even at high speeds by evacuating water from the path.
Benefit – Prevents skidding of the vehicle and assures maximum security.
2) Wider footprint – Makes proper contact with roads.
Benefit – Enables shorter stopping distances even on water filled surfaces and stability is best offered.
3) Special silica tread compound – Increases the life of this radial by strengthening it from the inside.
Benefit – Gives superior traction, reduces irregular wear and aids in returning better fuel economy.
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
615 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Aspire 225/45 R17 91W Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 19"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Is JK ux1 235/55/17 or Apollo aspire 4g is good, which one have more comfort and mileage.?A.
In my opinion, the Apollo tyre is better as 6 layer robust construction provides for high resistance to punctures and the innovative tread pattern of the tyres provide for efficient dry and wet braking.