Continental ContiCrossContact AT-215/75 R15 FR 100T Tubeless
- Tyre Size215/75 R15 FR 100T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForOff-roadingHighway drive
- FeaturesDurabilityWet GripDry GripBetter brakingHandlingLong tyre lifeComfortLow noise
Continental ContiCrossContact AT 215/75 R15 FR 100T Features
It is an All-Terrain tyre that performs extremely well over rough and rocky surfaces. It comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern to offer superior grip over all surfaces including mild snow. Its solid construction provides good protection against damages like cuts and abrasions. In spite of being an all-terrain tyre, it offers a very comfortable and relatively quiet ride over highways.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as Highway drives
Key Benefits & Features
- Wear resistant tread compound makes for enhanced tread life
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior all-terrain traction
- Solid construction makes for good resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Rows of siped tread blocks ensure superior wet and dry braking
- Wide lateral and shoulder grooves ensure high wet performances
- Staggered blocks lead to a quiet and comfortable ride quality
Continental ContiCrossContact AT 215/75 R15 FR 100T Specifications
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
75 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
800 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Continental ContiCrossContact AT Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Continental ContiCrossContact AT
Other Continental Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours