This tyre has been designed to offer superior road grip over wet as well as dry surfaces. Its wide foot print with pressure optimization helps in delivering precise steering response and enhances tread life. Tread compound consists of silica which reduces fuel consumption by reducing rolling resistance.
Ideal for- Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide foot print with pressure optimization makes for long tread life
- Wide circumferential ribs make for superior steering response and control
- Conti Silent Tread Pattern Groove technology makes for a very quiet ride comfortable
- Innovative tread pattern provides for superior wet and dry traction
- Silica enriched rubber compound makes for long tread life and superior wet braking
- Low rolling resistance makes for high fuel efficiency
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
670 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for ContiMaxContact MC5 205/65 R15 94V Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Looking for best tyres for ford EcoSport 205/60r16.. please throw some light on the recommendation. Currently it runs on MRF.A.
Hi Janarthanan, I would recommend that you go for Bridgestone Firestone FR500 tyre for your Ecosport. The tyre offers a very good ride quality and superior traction along with good good durability over rough or un-paved roads. In case you want a better tyre then go for Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 tyre. It would offer even better ride comfort and suoerior handling with exceptional grip. However, if budget is not a constraint and you want to go for something top of line then Michelin Primacy 3ST would be a very good option. This tyre offers an extremely comfortable ride quality, long tread life and excellent grip and handling. Regards, RamitAnswered 02 Nov 2017 10:46:30