Perfinza- Feel Perfection, as described by MRF, is a product that has been designed to offer exceptional ride quality with superior traction over wet and dry tracks. The tread pattern has been designed by highly experienced engineers and the rubber compound incorporates Silica along with a mix of other fine polymers.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives and city commute
Key Features & Benefits
- Futuristic Asymmetric tread design for superior wet and dry braking efficiency
- Innovative tread pattern for exceptional grip and a very comfortable ride quality
- Silica based tread pattern for exceptional wet grip and enhanced tread life
- Designed with multiple steel belts and a protective cover for a supple ride
- Wide circumferential ribs with sinusoidal grooves ensure precise handling
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
88 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Perfinza CLX1 195/60 R15 88V Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 15"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Hello, i have Honda City 2014 model, my current tyre size is 175 65 15, i want to upsize my car tyres. what size would be ideal for better grip & braking to drive in highway as well as city. i was recommended 185 60 15 as replacement at a local shop, even i felt the same when i looked at the size. i also want to know which brand is good ? thank youA.
The mentioned upsize tyre of 185/60 R15 by the dealer is correct. However, they are two more options you can go with - 195/60 R15 and 185/65 R15. In the dealer suggested upsize, you will get a lower stance which also means your ground clearance will reduce by upto 3mm. In the 195/60 R15 upsize, you will get increased grip and 3mm rise in ground clearance. You will also experience a slight drop in fuel efficiency. This is the best recommended tyre upsize from our side. The 185/65 R15, you will get the maximum increase in ground clearance but it might foul with the wheel wells. The increased sidewall will also look a bit odd. The best tyres in our recommended upsize are Apollo Alnac 4G S, Bridgestone ER60 and MRF Perfinza CLX1.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:59:29
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11