- Ideal ForOff-roadingHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripDurableLong tyre lifeBetter brakingDurability
MRF ZGP Price List
|MRF ZGP 205/70 R14 98S||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZGP 215/75 R15||Tube||Rs.5825|
|MRF ZGP 235/70 R16||Tube||Rs.6625|
|MRF ZGP 255/70 R15||Tube||Rs.5600|
|MRF ZGP 235/75 R15||Tube||Rs.5989|
MRF ZGP Features
An SUV tyre which comes with an all-terrain compound. Its unique tread design accentuates traction and performance on rough tarmac.
Ideal for- Unpaved and rough roads.
Key Features & Benefits
- Bold block tread pattern provides for exceptional stability.
- All-terrain tread compound provides for great traction.
- Designed to excel even on rugged terrains.
- Superb braking and stability due to optimized tread compound.
MRF ZGP Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZGP
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZGP Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZGP
Is MRF ZGP good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZGP?
Can I use MRF ZGP Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZGP tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZGP compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZGP Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.What are the differences amongst CEAT Milaze X3, Fuelsmarrt and Secura tyres? Which one is best for Hyundai Grand i10 for city driving? And whether MRF tyres are betten than CEAT tyres?A.
The three tyre patterns from CEAT are focussed towards different preferences. CEAT Milaze is inclined towards value and life, while the FuelSmarrts and SecuraDrives are aimed at fuel efficiency and high speed stability respectively. For Santro Xing you can pick between Milaze and FuelSmarrt. Choosing among CEAT and MRF is a matter of choice, both are equally good for Indian road conditions and offer apt value.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:48:26
- Q.Hello tyre dekho, my car came with tyre size of 215/60 R16, I need to replace them, is there any better option for tyre uprising? And pls suggest me the good brand tyres patterns for bad roads, pot holes, humps. Thank youA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 225/60 R16 in place of the existing 215/60 R16. For tyre brand and patterns you can choose between JK Elanzo NXT, MRF ZV2K and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:55
- Q.Need to do Delhi to Leh by Innova crysta. What tyres should the vehicle have considering the terrain and weather Aug-21/Sept-21A.
You can select between CEAT Czar HP, Apollo Apterra Cross and MRF Wanderer.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:27:50