- Ideal ForOff-roadingHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripDurableLong tyre lifeBetter brakingDurability
MRF ZGP Variants
|MRF ZGP 205/70 R14 98S||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZGP 215/75 R15||Tube||Rs.5825|
|MRF ZGP 235/70 R16||Tube||Rs.6625|
|MRF ZGP 255/70 R15||Tube||Rs.5600|
|MRF ZGP 235/75 R15||Tube||Rs.5989|
MRF ZGP Features
About MRF ZGP
An SUV tyre which comes with an all-terrain compound. Its unique tread design accentuates traction and performance on rough tarmac.
Ideal for- Unpaved and rough roads.
Key Features & Benefits
- Bold block tread pattern provides for exceptional stability.
- All-terrain tread compound provides for great traction.
- Designed to excel even on rugged terrains.
- Superb braking and stability due to optimized tread compound.
MRF ZGP Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZGP
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZGP Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZGP
Is MRF ZGP good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZGP?
Can I use MRF ZGP Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZGP tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZGP compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZGP Tyres
Popular MRF ZGP Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52