Pirelli CINTURATO P4 Highlights
Pirelli CINTURATO P4 is a tubeless type tyre available in 14 inch size range. There is only one size available. Price at Rs 4100, the CINTURATO P4 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Honda Amaze, Tata Zest, Ford Figo , Ford Figo Aspire, Honda Brio, and Tata Bolt.
Pirelli CINTURATO P4 Price List
|Pirelli CINTURATO P4 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4100|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P4 175/70 R13 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4784|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P4 175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.5374|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P4 185/70 R14 88T||Tubeless||Rs.5758|
Pirelli CINTURATO P4 Features
Pirelli CINTURATO P4 tyre specially designed to be used in all seasons, it can be very well used for daily city commutes well as long highway drives. It comes equipped with an innovative tread pattern which offers superior wet and dry grip along with a comfortable ride quality. It is available in only 1 size.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent wet and dry traction
- Comfortable ride quality
- Long tread life
- Superior high speed stability
Pirelli CINTURATO P4 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli CINTURATO P4
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli CINTURATO P4 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli CINTURATO P4
Is Pirelli CINTURATO P4 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli CINTURATO P4?
Can I use Pirelli CINTURATO P4 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli CINTURATO P4 tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli CINTURATO P4 compatible with Car?
Car Using Pirelli CINTURATO P4 Tyres
Popular Pirelli CINTURATO P4 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Hi. I have skoda Octavia RS 2018 model. It has 225/45/R/17/91W tyres from Hankook. Which tyre will be the best replacement now ?A.
You can continue with Hankook if you haven’t come across any issues or pick between Pirelli Cinturato P7 or Yokohama Advan Sport V105.Answered 16-Jul-2021 16:45:14
- Q.205/50 R17 having issues with the Tyre. Which is the suitable brand for the existing size or if upsizing size & brand.A.
If budget is a constraint you can pick between Apollo Alnac 4G and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150. If not, go for Michelin Pilot Sport 4 or Pirelli Cinturato P7.Answered 14-Jul-2021 13:41:56
- Q.for tata safari storme i am looking at increasing the width- what do u recommendA.
Yes, you can go for an upsize to 245/70 R16. The recommended tyre for the upsiszing is Pirelli SCORPION ATR. The tyres are ideal for off-roading as well for highway drives.Answered 13-Mar-2020 20:24:55