Yokohama S.drive AS01 Price List
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 195/55 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 315/35 R20 110Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 225/45 R17 91Y||Tubeless||Rs.11960|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 195/65 R14 89H||Tubeless||Rs.5000|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 205/50 R15 86V||Tubeless||Rs.8130|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 205/40 R17 84W||Tubeless||Rs.13160|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 205/60 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.6195|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 195/60 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4850|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 185/60 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.6005|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 185/55 R14 80V||Tubeless||Rs.5420|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5150|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 205/55 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.8325|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 195/55 R15 85V||Tubeless||Rs.6570|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 195/50 R15 82V||Tubeless||Rs.7380|
|Yokohama S.drive AS01 205/50 R16 87W||Tubeless||Rs.8670|
Yokohama S.drive AS01 205/60 R15 95H Specifications
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
690 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama S.drive AS01 Tyres
Top Rated Yokohama Tyres
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which is best size for my eco sport titanium modelA.
Ford Ecosport Titanium Plus is equipped with 205/60 R16 tyre size. You can opt for tyre patterns between CEAT Czar Sports, JK Ranger XT and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:38:58
- Q.I am using apollo alnac 4 g tyre size 205/65/16 in Volkswagen taigun ,can I replace to better tyre for road grip at high speed and in wet conditionsA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport and Michelin Primacy 4ST.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:15:25
- Q.I would like to replace Tyre for my 5 Year old Lodgy car, requirement is that should reduce road noise & also must decent grip, should not tax on mileage , please let me know which one (Brand model) is best option.A.
For your preference, you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Ecopia EP150 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:12:35
- Q.Hello, I am looking to upsize my car tyres. My car is a Ford figo Diesel 2017 titanium variant. Am looking to upsize it to 185/65 R14 from the current 175/65 R14. Currently confused between Yokohama Earth 1, Bridgestone B290 and Ceat Milaze X3. Most of the tyre dealers are recommending against clear citing that it is a low quality tyre. My running is low (<500 kms a month). Please suggest which would be the best one. Any new suggestions will be appreciated.A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/65 R14 from the existing 175/65 R14. According to your budget and availability, you can choose between Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:56:37
- Q.In fortuner 2017 want to replace tyres with upsizingA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence for optimum stability and handling, it is best to continue with the company suggested tyre size. You can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Apterra HT2, Bridgestone Dueler H/L 683 and Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:57:52