A maximum performance oriented tyre, it offers excellent traction over wet and dry surfaces. Its directional grooves and shoulder sipes make for class leading aquaplaning resistance and offers superior control.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- One tread design makes for exceptional wet performance
- Aqua SIL tread compound provides for excellent dry and wet grip
- V Tread design makes for superior wet braking
- Minimal tread pattern makes for superior acceleration
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
530 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for EAGLE F1 GSD3 185/65 R14 86H Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 15"1?Rim diameter is increased by plus 1 inch, tyre width is increased and profile reduced.
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.for xuv 5oo and ford fiestaA.
Hi Manish, If you're running the XUV on mostly roads, then look at this Bridgestone Dueler: https://tyres.cardekho.com/bridgestone/dueler-h-p-sport/235-65-r17-108v-tubeless But if you also take pleasure in going mild off-roading with sand and slush, then this Goodyear Wrangler will serve better: https://tyres.cardekho.com/goodyear/wrangler-at-sa/235-65-r17-104h The world knows how good the Fiesta is as handling and it takes corners with impossible composure. But a good set of tyres can also improve the dynamics of any car. A set of performance tyres will amplify the Fiesta's personality. Look at this Eagle F1 Run Flat tyres: https://tyres.cardekho.com/goodyear/eagle-f1-gsd3/195-60-r15-88v-runflat Good news: In the case of a serious emergency, you can use them without fixing the puncture. Although it will ruin the alloy wheel and the tyre. They have stiff sidewalls for good cornering grip. Comfort will be compromised and the tyre won't last very long either. As an all-rounder, you can consider the MRF ZLO: https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zlo/195-60-r15-88h-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 27 Apr 2017 04:02:01