The Perfinza series has been designed by MRF for high-end premium vehicles. These tyres offer exceptional wet and dry grip along with a very comfortable ride quality. The tread compound consists of silica and advanced polymers for exceptional ride comfort and safety.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives and city commute
Key Features & Benefits
- Futuristic Asymmetric tread design offers superior wet and dry braking efficiency
- Innovative tread pattern for exceptional grip and a very comfortable ride quality
- Silica based tread pattern for exceptional wet grip and enhanced tread life
- Rim protector profile adds to the overall protection of wheels from damage
- Wide circumferential ribs with sinusoidal grooves ensure precise handling
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
100 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours