MRF Perfinza CLY1
- Ideal ForExtensive Highway Drives and City Commute
- FeaturesWet Grip Dry Grip Superior Braking Long Tread Life Comfortable Ride Precise Handling
Other MRF Perfinza CLY1 Variants
|MRF Perfinza CLY1 245/45 ZR17 95Y||Tubeless||Rs.13860|
|MRF Perfinza CLY1 245/45 ZR18 100Y||Tubeless||Rs.18645|
MRF Perfinza CLY1 Features
About MRF Perfinza CLY1
The Perfinza series has been designed by MRF for high-end premium vehicles. These tyres offer exceptional wet and dry grip along with a very comfortable ride quality. The tread compound consists of silica and advanced polymers for exceptional ride comfort and safety.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives and city commute
Key Features & Benefits-
- Futuristic Asymmetric tread design offers superior wet and dry braking efficiency
- Innovative tread pattern for exceptional grip and a very comfortable ride quality
- Silica based tread pattern for exceptional wet grip and enhanced tread life
- Rim protector profile adds to the overall protection of wheels from damage
- Wide circumferential ribs with sinusoidal grooves ensure precise handling
MRF Perfinza CLY1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to MRF Perfinza CLY1
User Reviews for MRF Perfinza CLY1 Tyres
Popular MRF Perfinza CLY1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52