MRF ZLO 205/60 R15 91H
- Tyre Size205/60 R15 91H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripHandling
MRF ZLO Price List
|MRF ZLO 185/70 R14 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4335|
|MRF ZLO 195/60 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4715|
|MRF ZLO 195/55 R15 85H||Tubeless||Rs.5035|
|MRF ZLO 195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4550|
|MRF ZLO 205/55 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5670|
|MRF ZLO 205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.6275|
|MRF ZLO 215/55 R16 97V||Tubeless||Rs.9985|
|MRF ZLO 225/55 R16 95W||Tubeless||Rs.11560|
|MRF ZLO 245/45 ZR18 96Y||Tubeless||Rs.18045|
|MRF ZLO 255/55 R18 109V||Tubeless||Rs.21000|
|MRF ZLO 245/45 ZR19 102Y||Tubeless||Rs.28935|
|MRF ZLO 275/40 R19 105Y||Tubeless||Rs.32080|
|MRF ZLO 225/50 ZR17 94Y||Tubeless||Rs.12085|
|MRF ZLO 225/55 ZR17 97Y||Tubeless||Rs.12305|
|MRF ZLO 235/55 ZR17 99Y||Tubeless||Rs.13075|
|MRF ZLO 255/55 R18 109V||Tubeless||Rs.20350|
|MRF ZLO 185/70 R14 88S||Tubeless||Rs.4000|
MRF ZLO 205/60 R15 91H Specifications
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
615 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZLO
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZLO Tyres
Other MRF Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What are the differences amongst CEAT Milaze X3, Fuelsmarrt and Secura tyres? Which one is best for Hyundai Grand i10 for city driving? And whether MRF tyres are betten than CEAT tyres?A.
The three tyre patterns from CEAT are focussed towards different preferences. CEAT Milaze is inclined towards value and life, while the FuelSmarrts and SecuraDrives are aimed at fuel efficiency and high speed stability respectively. For Santro Xing you can pick between Milaze and FuelSmarrt. Choosing among CEAT and MRF is a matter of choice, both are equally good for Indian road conditions and offer apt value.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:48:26
- Q.Hello tyre dekho, my car came with tyre size of 215/60 R16, I need to replace them, is there any better option for tyre uprising? And pls suggest me the good brand tyres patterns for bad roads, pot holes, humps. Thank youA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 225/60 R16 in place of the existing 215/60 R16. For tyre brand and patterns you can choose between JK Elanzo NXT, MRF ZV2K and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:55
- Q.Need to do Delhi to Leh by Innova crysta. What tyres should the vehicle have considering the terrain and weather Aug-21/Sept-21A.
You can select between CEAT Czar HP, Apollo Apterra Cross and MRF Wanderer.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:27:50