It is a street tyre that strikes a great balance between performance and safety. It offers great wet and dry grip with precise handling even at high speeds.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use as well as aggressive driving.
Key Features & Benefits
- Strong tyre construction makes for improved cornering capabilities.
- Tread pattern offers exceptional wet and dry grip.
- Muscle blend polymer makes for effective braking and sharp stability.
- Unique groove plus technology provides a quiet and well-cushioned ride quality.
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
560 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for ZLO 205/55 R15 88H Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 17"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Need a 205/55r15 tyre. Confused between yoko s.drive vs continental contimax contact MC5 vs MRF ZLO. Which one is best considering 1500km/month drive of 90% cityA.
Hello Rohit, While all the tyres mentioned by you are good, I would suggest that you go for Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 followed by Yokohama S.Drive and then MRF ZLO. Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 offers superior wet and dry traction, precise handling and a very comfortable ride quality. Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 28 Jul 2017 07:39:58