MRF ZTX A1
- Ideal ForDaily Cmmute and City Use
More Variants Of ZTX A1
|175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
About MRF ZTX A1
It is a tube type radial that comes in sizes ranging from 12 to 14 inches. Firm grip and quick response are some of its key qualities.
Ideal For- Daily commute and city use
Key Features & Benefits-
- Wide contact patch provides good stability to the vehicle and improves braking
- Curvilinear tread pattern provides extra traction and enhances tyre life
- High rubber content makes for a comfortable ride quality
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using MRF ZTX A1 Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to purchase 165/65/R14 for my. Indica Car..Kindly suggest best tyre...A.
You can choose any of the MRF ZEC, JK ULTIMA LXT, and Apollo Amazer 3G for your Tata Indica in 165/65 R14 size.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.In my car 3 to 4 days was using, remainder days of month was ideally. What type of tyre is better? & Suggest brand also?A.
As per your usage, you can install MRF, CEAT, or Apollo tyres on your car.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.MRF ZLX ,145/80 R12 74T tyre come fit in 2010 Alto. LxiA.
You install 145/80 R12 74T tyre on your Maruti Suzuki Alto LXi. Some good options are Apollo Amazer 3G, CEAT Fuel Smarrt, and MRF ZVTS.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45