MRF ZVTV 175/65 R15 84T Features
A popular tyre with automakers for original fitment, it comes with maximized rubber in the tread pattern to offer good traction. The tyres offer a comfortable ride with a balanced performance.
Ideal for- City use
Key Features and Benefits
- Quiet tread pattern.
- Fuel efficient.
- Comfortable ride.
- Improved performance and balanced handling.
- Maximized rubber in tread pattern for better grip.
- Interlocked buttons with offset sipes for maximum stiffness of blocks.
MRF ZVTV 175/65 R15 84T Specifications
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
500 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
MRF ZVTV Compatible With
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVTV
Other MRF Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Kindly rccomend tyre for Hyundai i20 active SX Currently having apollo alnac 4g 195/55 R-16 tublessA.
As per the suggestion, you can go for the MRF ZVTV tyres. The tyres offer a comfortable ride with a balanced performance. The quality of the tyres is also good and it offer a long tread life.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Which size etios sedan petrol car tyre recommendA.
For your Toyota Etios, you can choose from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive, Continental ContiComfortContact CC5.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.For maruti Swift dezire four tyre to be change. Car model is December 2014. Kilometres run 45000. Which company tyre is to be replace.A.
Tyres like Apollo Alnac 4Gs, MRF ZVTV, and JK Vectra are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Dzire. All of them offer superior grip, high speed stability, and long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12