MRF ZEC-155/80 R13 79T Tubeless
- Tyre Size155/80 R13 79T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesFuel efficientComfortLow noiseLong tyre lifeWet GripDry Grip
Other MRF ZEC Variants
|MRF ZEC 135/70 R12 65L||Tubeless||Rs.1690|
|MRF ZEC 155/65 R12 71S||Tubeless||Rs.2170|
MRF ZEC 155/80 R13 79T Features
The tyre is designed with a special all-season polymer compound to enhance longevity. The tread pattern offers good handling on all surfaces even at high speeds.
Ideal for- Regular commute as well as long highway drives.
Key Features & Benefits
- Lower rolling resistance offers better fuel efficiency.
- Lower tyre weight makes for better handling.
- Premium all-season tread compound offers good grip over wet and dry surfaces.
- Better fuel efficiency due to lower rolling resistance.
- Lower unsprung weight causes less strain on the suspension set up.
- Special polymer compound provides long-term even tread wear.
MRF ZEC 155/80 R13 79T Specifications
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
437 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to MRF ZEC
User Reviews for MRF ZEC Tyres
MRF ZEC Compatible With
Other MRF Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to purchase 165/65/R14 for my. Indica Car..Kindly suggest best tyre...A.
You can choose any of the MRF ZEC, JK ULTIMA LXT, and Apollo Amazer 3G for your Tata Indica in 165/65 R14 size.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45