Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 245/70 R16 107H
- Tyre Size245/70 R16 107H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesLow noiseHandlingDry GripWet Grip
Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S Price List
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 225/65 R17 102H||Tubeless||Rs.10610|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 205/70 R15 96H||Tubeless||Rs.7140|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 265/70 R15 112H||Tubeless||Rs.9500|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S P235/60 R17 103H XL||Tubeless||Rs.14220|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 265/65 R17 112S||Tubeless||Rs.13340|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 275/70 R16 114S||Tubeless||Rs.11450|
Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 245/70 R16 107H Specifications
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
975 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyres Similar to Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S Compatible With
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52