A tyre popular as Original Equipment on luxury sedans like Mercedes E-Class and Toyota Camry, Goodyear Excellence offers superior wet and dry traction along with absolute smooth and quiet ride. Innovative tread compound offers improved fuel efficiency.
Ideal for- Extensive highway rides and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica based compound makes for superior grip
- Circumferential grooves make for superior wet performance
- Patented 3 Zone technology provides for quiet and comfortable ride
- Asymmetric tread design makes for superior wet and dry braking
- Solid shoulder blocks make for good cornering and stability
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio60
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating95
95 (690 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.