This tyre has been specifically designed for Indian roads and offers a combination of traction, comfort and durability. It incorporates a solid construction for long tyre life and innovative tread compound for high grip levels.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Central rib provides for superior control and handling
- Arrow grooves in the tread pattern provide for good wet grip
- Wear control shoulder design makes for improved tyre life
- Solid construction makes for high durability of tyre
- High rubber content in tread makes for superior dry grip
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
412 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Earth-1 175/60 R13 77H Tubeless
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My original tyre for Maruti Swift was Tornado. Need to replace since its more than 10 years. Which one should I go for.A.
You should go for Yokohama Earth-1-165/80 R14 85T as it comes with central rib for superior control and handling.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00