Yokohama Earth-1E400 215/60 R17 96H
- Tyre Size215/60 R17 96H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel efficientHandlingDry GripWet Grip
Yokohama Earth-1E400 Price List
Yokohama Earth-1E400 215/60 R17 96H Specifications
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
96 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyres Similar to Yokohama Earth-1E400
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama Earth-1E400 Tyres
Yokohama Earth-1E400 Compatible With
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Ecosport Titanium 1.5 R16/205/60 which brand shall i prefer for tyre ??A.
For your Ford EcoSport you can make a choice between CEAT Czar Sports, JK Ranger HT or Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 18 May 2021 18:46:50
- Q.Want to upsize my honda city 175/55 R15 to R16, please suggest Honda 2015 ivtech CVT SVA.
Tyre upsize affects fuel efficiency and handling in a car. If you are fine with it, instead of 16-inch rim go for broader width with 195/60 R15 in place of the current 175/65 R15 in your Honda City. You can pick tyre from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1, Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 24 Mar 2021 14:38:14
- Q.Škoda rapid 2012 model, standard tyre is 175/70/R14, can i use any 185/R15 model tyres? Any issues or drawbacks? Which is the best tyre I can purchase in an economical budget with a better look and performance?A.
Although the standard 175/70 R14 perform good with the Skoda Rapid and going for upsize might take a slight toll on the fuel efficiency and handling. If can cope with it you can switch to the larger 185/60 R15. Some of the recommended choices in this segment include CEAT SecuraDrive, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 or Bridgestone B290.Answered 24 Mar 2021 14:35:49