Yokohama Earth-1-225/60 R15 96H Tubeless
- Tyre Size225/60 R15 96H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeFuel efficientHandlingDurabilityDry GripWet Grip
Other Yokohama Earth-1 Variants
Yokohama Earth-1 225/60 R15 96H Features
Yokohama Earth-1 with its 2-ply construction ensures higher stability. It improves the car’s stability and enhances steering performance. Four wide straight grooves helps in hydroplaning on wet roads while the arrow shaped grooves maximizes water drainage. The Earth 1 tyre is durable, wear resistant and provides extended tyre life. Tyre comes available in 30 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Quiet ride
- Highly durable
- Precise handling
- Extended tyre life
Yokohama Earth-1 225/60 R15 96H Specifications
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
710 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Yokohama Earth-1
User Reviews for Yokohama Earth-1 Tyres
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a sedan car Toyota Etios G model , that has Tyre good year ,that milage was 38000 km please recommend me best tyres for my car with best milage I mostly drive on cement road high way and rough roadA.
Some of the better tyre options for your Toyota Etios G would be Michelin Energy XM, Yokohama Earth-1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.I am Having Desire 2013 Model VDI now want to change my tyres all 5 .. Vehicle already driven 73000 Km. Request for the best Tyres for the vehicle for long drives, comfortable and fuel efficient. RegardsA.
As per your requirements, we will suggest you to gor for any of the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, or Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25