Other Yokohama Earth-1
|205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.6500|
|185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.6000|
|195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.6755|
|175/60 R13 77H||Tubeless||Rs.4255|
|155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.5005|
|165/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.4255|
|155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3380|
|145/80 R13 75S||Tubeless||Rs.4065|
|155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.4190|
|185/60 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.5695|
|165/65 R14 79T||Tubeless||Rs.5255|
|195/65 R14 89H||Tubeless||Rs.5755|
|165/70 R14 81T||Tubeless||Rs.3755|
|175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.5195|
|185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5255|
|195/70 R14 91H||Tubeless||Rs.6070|
|165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.4005|
|195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.6000|
|225/60 R15 96H||Tubeless||Rs.9070|
|175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5780|
|185/65 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.6005|
|205/60 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|175/70 R13 82H||Tubeless||Rs.5005|
|205/65 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.7155|
|205/60 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.6190|
|215/60 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.7900|
|195/55 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.7888|
|205/55 R16 94V||Tubeless||Rs.7490|
|205/50 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|215/55 R17 94V||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|225/55 R17 101W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|215/60 R17 96H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|225/60 R17 99H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|195/60 R16 89H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|155/65 R14 75H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Yokohama Earth-1 175/65 R14 82H Features
This tyre has been specifically designed for Indian roads and offers a combination of traction, comfort and durability. It incorporates a solid construction for long tyre life and innovative tread compound for high grip levels.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Central rib provides for superior control and handling
- Arrow grooves in the tread pattern provide for good wet grip
- Wear control shoulder design makes for improved tyre life
- Solid construction makes for high durability of tyre
- High rubber content in tread makes for superior dry grip
Yokohama Earth-1 175/65 R14 82H Specifications
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
475 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Yokohama Earth-1 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Yokohama Earth-1
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a sedan car Toyota Etios G model , that has Tyre good year ,that milage was 38000 km please recommend me best tyres for my car with best milage I mostly drive on cement road high way and rough roadA.
Some of the better tyre options for your Toyota Etios G would be Michelin Energy XM, Yokohama Earth-1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.I am Having Desire 2013 Model VDI now want to change my tyres all 5 .. Vehicle already driven 73000 Km. Request for the best Tyres for the vehicle for long drives, comfortable and fuel efficient. RegardsA.
As per your requirements, we will suggest you to gor for any of the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, or Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25