Yokohama Earth-1E400 Price List
Yokohama Earth-1E400 215/60 R16 95H Specifications
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama Earth-1E400 Tyres
Good Durability & Great Handling
I am using Yokohama Earth-1 Tyres for my Maruti Swift and I am satisfied with these tyres. I am using these tyres from last years and these ...Read More
Yokohama Earth-1 Tyres comes at a low price with enhanced tyre life. Also, these tyres provide good handling and long durability. Along with...Read More
I am using these tyres for Hyundai Elite i20 from last 6 months and perform good in the wet as the dry, and they are excellent in the dry. I...Read More
My friend suggested me Yokohama Earth 1 tyres for my Tata Zest as it provides safe dry handling, low rolling resistance. Consumes low fuel a...Read More
I was looking for durable tyres for my Hyundai Creta and then I choose Yokohama Earth-1 Tyres because these tyres offer many other qualities...Read More
Yokohama Earth-1E400 Compatible With
Top Rated Yokohama Tyres
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tyre for thar apart from ceatA.
For Mahindra Thar, apart from CEAT, you can choose tyre patterns Apollo Apterra AT2, Bridgestone Dueler D684 and Yokohama Geolandar G055.Read More...Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:00:06
- Q.I need to replace all 4 tyres of my Tata Nexon- XT(2018). The OEM tyres were GY TrippleMax and ran around 23k KMs. Please recommend the tyres I should look for- I have a normal running and I don't do offroading. I am looking at Ceat, Yokohama and B'stoneA.
All the three shortlisted tyre brands are reliable as well as durable. Thus, as per your budget you can pick between CEAT CZAR AT, Yokohama Geolandar AT g015 and Bridgestone Dueler D689 for your Tata Xenon XT.Read More...Answered 14-Mar-2023 13:38:24
- Q.I need to replace all 4 tyres for Honda City 4th Generation. Please recommend which tyre to go for. My priorities listed: 1. expected range 60-70K kms 2. Silence and jerks inside the cabin 3.Grip and high way speeds (Indian conditions road type and quality of road changes frequently) in both wet and dry conditions 4.Mileage. 5. Warranty.A.
For Honda City, as per your requisites, you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone Ecopia EP150, Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51, and Michelin Energy XM2.Read More...Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:09:44
- Q.Need help with best quality tyre for Redi Go which covers all the features...price no bar!A.
For Datsun RediGo, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF ZLX, Bridgestone B290, and Yokohama1 E40 Earth-0.Read More...Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:04:30
- Q.What type should I wear for Audi s5 19inch alloyA.
For Audi S5, you can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Yokohama Advan Sport V105, and Michelin Pilot Sport 4.Read More...Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:02:32
Popular Yokohama Earth-1E400 Tyre Comparison
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Yokohama Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.4,990*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs.8,160*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*