Yokohama Earth-1-195/70 R14 91H Tubeless
- Tyre Size195/70 R14 91H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeFuel efficientHandlingDurabilityDry GripWet Grip
Yokohama Earth-1 Price List
Yokohama Earth-1 195/70 R14 91H Specifications
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
615 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyres Similar to Yokohama Earth-1
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama Earth-1 Tyres
Yokohama Earth-1 Compatible With
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Whis tyre is best for baleno zeta car. Please tell me.A.
Some of the better tyres for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno are the Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 13 Oct 2020 06:01:29
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a sedan car Toyota Etios G model , that has Tyre good year ,that milage was 38000 km please recommend me best tyres for my car with best milage I mostly drive on cement road high way and rough roadA.
Some of the better tyre options for your Toyota Etios G would be Michelin Energy XM, Yokohama Earth-1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25