Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R14 86H Tubeless
- Tyre Size185/65 R14 86H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeFuel efficientHandlingDurabilityDry GripWet Grip
Yokohama Earth-1 185/65 R14 86H
Priced at Rs 6000, the 185/65 R14 86H is a Tubeless tyre. It is compatible with Cars like Chevrolet Optra SRV, Chevrolet Optra, Mahindra KUV 100 and Mahindra KUV 100 etc. Other popular tyre model available in same sizes are CEAT Milaze X3, Hankook OPTIMO K415, JK Ultima Sport and Apollo Alnac 4G.
Yokohama Earth-1 Price List
Yokohama Earth-1 185/65 R14 86H Specifications
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
530 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyres Similar to Yokohama Earth-1
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama Earth-1 Tyres
Yokohama Earth-1 Compatible With
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Whis tyre is best for baleno zeta car. Please tell me.A.
Some of the better tyres for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno are the Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 13 Oct 2020 06:01:29
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a sedan car Toyota Etios G model , that has Tyre good year ,that milage was 38000 km please recommend me best tyres for my car with best milage I mostly drive on cement road high way and rough roadA.
Some of the better tyre options for your Toyota Etios G would be Michelin Energy XM, Yokohama Earth-1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25