This tyre has been specifically designed for Indian roads and offers a combination of traction, comfort and durability. It incorporates a solid construction for long tyre life and innovative tread compound for high grip levels.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Central rib provides for superior control and handling
- Arrow grooves in the tread pattern provide for good wet grip
- Wear control shoulder design makes for improved tyre life
- Solid construction makes for high durability of tyre
- High rubber content in tread makes for superior dry grip
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating84
84 (500 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.