This tyre is featured as an Original Equipment on various luxury sedans and hatchbacks. It offers superior dry and wet traction along with a very comfortable and quiet ride quality. It is, in fact, Goodyear's “quietest” tyre.
Ideal for- Extensive highway touring and regular city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Closed Shoulder design efficiently reduces road noise
- Perpendicular edge blading makes for a very smooth ride
- Biting edges on the tread pattern make for superior wet performance
- Added rubber layer makes for enhanced durability and longer tread life
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
670 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for EAGLE EFFICIENT GRIP 215/55 R17 94W Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 17"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.What's the best fit for BMW 520d 2013 in terms of comfort ??A.
Hello Mubashir, Goodyear Efficient Grip tyres would be pretty good for your BMW. They offer great comfort. In case you want something better then go for Pirelli Cinturato P7. RegardsAnswered 06 Dec 2016 12:26:03