MRF Wanderer AT-255/65 R16 109H Tubeless
- Tyre Size255/65 R16 109H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForOff-roadingHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripDurableLong tyre lifeBetter brakingHandlingDurabilityComfort
Other MRF Wanderer AT Variants
|MRF Wanderer AT 215/75 R15||Tube||Rs.6430|
|MRF Wanderer AT 235/75 R15||Tube||Rs.7335|
|MRF Wanderer AT 235/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.7210|
|MRF Wanderer AT 265/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.6800|
|MRF Wanderer AT 265/65 R17||Tubeless||Rs.11765|
|MRF Wanderer AT 215/75 R15||Tubeless||Rs.6110|
|MRF Wanderer AT 235/65 R17||Tubeless||Rs.11395|
|MRF Wanderer AT 265/60 R18||Tubeless||Rs.13390|
MRF Wanderer AT 255/65 R16 109H Features
Specially designed for SUVs, this tyre offers good durability and high resistance to cuts and damages. Popular among car-makers as an original equipment, it performs well on as well as off the tarmac.
Ideal for- Rough/off-road surfaces as well as highways.
Key Features & Benefits
- Computer generated tread block sequence provides improved grip.
- Cut resistant tread compound provides extra durability.
- Multi-layer hi-modulus carcass provides stability even at high speeds.
- Reinforced steel belt provides a comfortable ride.
- Specially- designed for Sports Utility Vehicles.
MRF Wanderer AT 255/65 R16 109H Specifications
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to MRF Wanderer AT
User Reviews for MRF Wanderer AT Tyres
Other MRF Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours