Tyres form the most integral aspect of a bike, impacting both performance and safety for the person riding them. And TVS tyres aid bikers with the best. This tyre is complete with superior grip and traction, withstanding a variety of surfaces. It offers the smoothest braking, allowing the bike to take on corners with ease. The bike adorned with this tyre is kept stable and balanced, making for a confident ride with smooth handling. The rear fitment radial enhances fuel efficiency, enabling a longer mileage for the vehicle.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Increases fuel efficiency.
- Gives the bike a fast cornering ability.
- Has an advanced tread pattern for better grip.
- Lower rolling resistance.
- Smooth braking and balanced cornering.
- Gives the driver the best handling possible.
- Aids speed with alignment and stability.
- Quiet and comfortable drive, with lower noise emission.
This tyre offers a combination of the best for its rider, taking the burden of performance all on itself.
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
145 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
P is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for TVS Tyres
Find TVS Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours