Tyres form the most integral aspect of a bike, impacting both performance and safety for the person riding them. And TVS tyres aid bikers with the best. This tyre is complete with superior grip and traction, withstanding a variety of surfaces. It offers the smoothest braking, allowing the bike to take on corners with ease. The bike adorned with this tyre is kept stable and balanced, making for a confident ride with smooth handling. The rear fitment radial enhances fuel efficiency, enabling a longer mileage for the vehicle.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Increases fuel efficiency.
- Gives the bike a fast cornering ability.
- Has an advanced tread pattern for better grip.
- Lower rolling resistance.
- Smooth braking and balanced cornering.
- Gives the driver the best handling possible.
- Aids speed with alignment and stability.
- Quiet and comfortable drive, with lower noise emission.
This tyre offers a combination of the best for its rider, taking the burden of performance all on itself.
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating41
41 (145 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.